What is your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
- We understand and value that you can choose anyone to clean your home, but not everyone is willing to go the extra mile to ensure your complete satisfaction with their work. Our team of In-home Service Agents take great pride in their work, and we’ve built our business on ensuring every one of our clients’ homes receives our best work. After completing their cleaning duties, our service agents will walk your home with you to ensure you are satisfied. We also leave a cleaning checklist with you detailing everything that was cleaned. However, if for whatever reason you find something was not cleaned to your satisfaction, please give us a call within 24 hours, and we will send someone out to tidy it up.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Service reliability is extremely important because we reserve a time especially for you. We request that you give us a minimum of 48 hours, however no less than 24 hours, advance notice if you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason in order to avoid incurring a $75 cancellation fee.
What is your refund policy?
- We do not offer refunds. We have built our business to provide our clients with the highest quality service available. Still, we realize that we are human, and on occasion things may get missed. Should this happen, email or call us within 24 hours, and we will rectify the error at no charge.
Do you service “hoarder homes” or offer mold removal?
- Mold removal is a specialty job that requires equipment beyond what our In-home Service Agents are equipped with; we are not liable for any mold-related risks in a client’s homes. Additionally, we cannot clean hoarding homes or areas containing any animal and human bodily waste including, but not limited to blood, feces, vomit, cat litter boxes, bird cages, urine, and/or other excretions.
What happens if something goes wrong during my service (broken or missing items)?
- While an occurrence is rare, the possibility of breakage or damage is present while we clean. Our In-home Service Agents exercise reasonable care when cleaning your home, and we carry insurance for instances of damage or breakage cause by our cleaners. In the event of damage or breakage, our In-home Service Agents will document the incident in writing and with photographs. We are not liable for damage that is caused by normal wear and tear, improper installation of an item in your home, artwork, collectibles, or family heirlooms not disclosed during the booking process. These items include, but are not limited to precious artwork, collectibles, and family heirlooms, which are expensive and impossible to replace. It is the client’s responsibility to point out any of these items to our team prior to starting the service. Please advise us how you would like fragile items handled, as well as, any other pertinent information regarding their care. If an item gets damaged or broken, notification must be made within 24 hours. Identical item replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed.
- Gruene Clean has a ZERO tolerance policy for theft. In the event of a missing item, notification must be made within 24 hours of the loss of any personal items. Gruene Clean will then open an internal investigation to look into the claim. It is also recommended that if theft is suspected, a police report should be filed.
Why are your prices higher than some other companies?
- Our prices are fixed and based on the job and service requested rather than being charged by the hour. While we understand you may feel our prices are a bit high compared to the average cleaning service, we feel we are competitively priced in the market for our premium service. We use only the highest quality, naturally derived cleaners that are free of harsh chemicals. All of our In-home Service Agents are background-checked, highly- trained, and as a company we are properly and fully insured. We are also firm believers in the old adage: “you get what you pay for,” and in most instances, choosing to pay for a cheap cleaning service translates to you receiving a subpar cleaning experience. We don’t strive to be the cheapest, and we certainly aren’t the most expensive. We strive to be the best option while offering our clients the greatest VALUE for our services. Yes, some companies will beat us on price, but no one will beat us on our service and value.
- However, even though it is rare, Gruene Clean reserves the right to adjust the price if the required work is greater than the requested scope of work. The homeowner will be contacted by a Gruene Clean representative prior to any additional charges being applied.